giovedì 10 marzo 2011

E ora anche sulle riviste! / And now on magazines too!

Questa volta non vi aspettate un lungo post!
Avrei tante cose di cui parlarvi, ma c'è ancora un impegno, per la prossima settimana, che mi trattiene dal dedicare un solo minuto di più al blog.
Poi spero di sentirmi più libera!


This time you wouldn't expect a long post!
I have so many things to talk about, but there is a commitment for the next week, which keeps me from devoting more than a minute to the blog.
Then I hope to feel more free!


Sono qui per salutare tutti i nuovi arrivati su Dandaworld, a seguito della mia comparsa in un articolo di una rivista locale, Rimini InMagazine!!!
Il merito di questa comparsa è della mia carissima amica Cristella, che alcuni di voi già conoscono, perché è stata citata da me spesso e perché è nel mio blogroll.
Cristella è una giornalista/blogger che oramai mi conosce personalmente, anche molto bene! Sa quanto io tenga all'ambiente e condivide le mie scelte e convinzioni.
Mi ha persino fatto un regalo a rifiuti-zero!
I am here to welcome all the new readers on Dandaworld, as a result of my appearance in an article in a local magazine, Rimini InMagazine!
The credit for this appearance is of my dear friend Cristella, some of you already know, because she was often mentioned by me and because her blog is in my blogroll.
Cristella is a journalist/blogger who knows me personally very well now! She knows how much I care about the environment and she shares my beliefs and green choices.
She even made an upcylce gift for me!


Insomma, devo ringraziarla per avermi annoverato tra i "riminesi pedoni per scelta".
Già, sapete tutti che non amo guidare, che adoro camminare e pedalare, che preferisco andare al lavoro con i mezzi pubblici di trasporto (nonostante tutto), che vorrei, insomma, un mondo con meno macchine e più gente felice che si incrocia sul bus o sul treno o si ritrova per una passeggiata in bici o a piedi su in montagna!
In short, I thank her for having counted me among the "Rimini pedestrians by choice."
Yeah, you all know that I do not like to drive, I love walking and cycling, I prefer to go to work by public transport (despite everything). I would, in short, a world with fewer cars and more happy people meeting on the bus or on the train, or meeting up for a bike ride or walk up the mountain!


Su questo argomento vorrei scrivere ancora e ancora. Soprattutto perché vedo che le cose peggiorano...
Intanto per ora leggiamoci l'articolo di Maria Cristina, con tante altre testimonianze di persone che come me fanno più spesso il tagliando... alle proprie scarpe! :)
On this subject I would write again and again. Especially because I see things getting worse ...
Meanwhile, I suggest to read the article by Maria Cristina, with so many other testimonies of people like me that often have their shoes serviced rather than their cars! :)


Qui il link della rivista dove potete scaricare la rivista in pdf.
Qui, invece, la fan page della rivista su Facebook .
Here the link of the magazine where you can download the magazine in pdf.
Here, instead, the Facebook fan page of the magazine.


P.s.: piccola nota dolente per la rivista... e se ci fossero meno pubblicità di automobili? ;) / a small sore point for the magazine ... what about less car advertisements? ;)

9 commenti:

  1. stai diventando una star!!!!!
    ^_^
    un abbraccio immenso tesoro!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Danda, you're famous!
    I'm a pedestrian by choice too, although I am taking driving lessons I don't think I'll even own a car - especially as it cost my cousin £84 to fill his car up with disel yesterday! My friends just given me his old bike - I think I'll stick with that!

    RispondiElimina
  3. @ Luby!!! Eheheheh che esagerata! Come ho detto non è tutto merito mio essere apparsa prima sulla tv e poi sui giornali! Sono i miei amici che condividono il mio amore smisurato per l'ambiente, che fanno di tutto per aiutarmi a sensibilizzare più persone possibili! A loro va il plauso... Io cerco di fare la mia piccola (umile) parte tutti i giorni! ;)

    @ Oh my dear Sooz!!! Your comment was ending into the spam, but I've just saved it! :)
    What a joy to know that you share with me this little "handicap"! I said so because some people make feel you handicapped as you don't use car!
    I think that the crisis of oil will be a good reason to leave cars parked and go by bus or train!!! In Italy the cost of fuel has raised the 1,60 euros!!!
    But we haven't to worry about, we're already well prepared! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Danda, grazie per questo bel post e per le parole affettuose che hai nei miei confronti. Felice di averti come amica :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Cri, lo sai, lo stesso dicasi per me, sei davvero una cara, indispensabile e preziosa amica!!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Complimenti,il tuo è un bell'esempio da far conoscere senza dubbio....

    RispondiElimina
  7. Ciao Giovanna!!! Che bello ritrovarti e grazie per li tuoi complimenti, sempre benvenuti! Davvero penso di essere un esempio, anzi meglio un esemplare... in via di estinzione! :D

    RispondiElimina
  8. Ciao Danda, what fabulous publicity. Well done. Was chatting about you tonight with the amazing people from Rifiuto Zero. As you know we're in Brussels for the Zero Waste Europe meeting. Can't wait to talk through strategy tomorow. Promise that I'll drop you a note soon. Karen xx

    RispondiElimina
  9. Hi Karen!!! Welcome back here!!!
    Chatting about me??? What an emotion!
    Thank you so much, but I must say "Well done" to you!!! It was wonderful to know of you at Brussels!!!
    I strongly hope that the meeting was more than interesting and at the same time some stronger decisions in order to reduce waste have been taken by the European community! I'm going to read your report on your blog!!!
    xxx

    RispondiElimina

Grazie ai vostri commenti questo blog è per me una continua fonte di ispirazione!
Vi chiedo semplicemente di pazientare poiché la verifica è necessaria al fine di non ricevere spam, mentre la moderazione è attivata e non sempre riesco a pubblicare i vostri commenti in breve tempo! Grazie per la vostra pazienza! /
Thanks to your comments this blog is a great source of inspiration for me! Please be patient because the verify is necessary for not receiving spam and moderation is on, so there can be the possibility of waiting the editing of your comment for a while. Sorry! Thanks for your patience!